Giving back to our community

We are proud to become silver partners of St.Wilfrids Hospice based in Eastbourne, a charity which is very close to all our hearts and one that we are extremely proud to be supporting.

There are so many fun and very easy ways to get involved, check out their partners page here to find out more:…/2003-DTJ-partners…

Did you know that it currently costs St Wilfred’s Hospice over £19,318 a day to provide hospice care services, 30% of this comes from the NHS which leaves 70% to find from the local community, local people and from businesses.

· £118 pays for a nurse for 1 day

· £42 pays for meals for 1 patient per day

· £84 is the running costs for a community vehicle for 1 day

Mandy Purdie our MD said “ With the cost of living crisis and the economy being what it is , local charities are having to work doubly hard to pay for essential services. If you need a hospice and most of us do at some point in our lives be that for ourselves or a loved one, It was very important for us to pledge this support to the Hospice & get involved in giving a little back to our community”

They have many ways you can help , every penny matters , please consider them.