ACCOUNT MANAGER – AMAZON ADS
UK Based and Working from Home – Up to £40k
This digital agency sits at the top of the market for Amazon sellers. They manage unlimited SKUs and keyword data using advanced algorithms, machine learning and smart technology. They reduce costs on large accounts and take a simple flat rate, rather than a percentage of revenue or ad spend. This new Account Manager role is motivated by the needs of the client, not that of the agency, so it’s a salary only role to make sure there’s no conflicts of interest in who’s at the centre of this. This calls for individuals who are technically strong and have outstanding customer skills.
Working with the executive team, this unique account management role is a chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, and learn new skills. All work is fully remote – so you can work from anywhere. You will get involved in the road map of what the agency is developing on a technical level, and whilst they’re an agency, they’re also a software-based company trying to push the needle on Amazon.
The Director runs the biggest podcast in the space, so there are also possible options to speak at conferences and appearances on podcasts. That podcast is the main driver of enquiries from new clients which can come from anywhere, certainly not just the UK.
These are a sample of some of the tasks you’d be doing:
• Understanding the client’s business strategy as it relates to advertising
• Figuring out which advertising metrics to aim for (e.g., ACoS, ad spend) based on the client’s business strategy
• Learning about the client’s niche (products, keywords, audiences) to assess what’s working and what’s not
• Preparing monthly meeting notes to review advertising performance and goal progress, and to plan the goals for the following month
This role is central to the part of the process that helps set this agency apart. That’s why they need someone that fits well within the team. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• You must be good at seeing the interplay of many different details to correctly guide advertising and best achieve the business goals
• You are fluent in oral and written English
• You have at least 12-18 months experience with Seller Central
• You have deep understanding of keyword research
• You have at least 12-18 months experience setting up Sponsored Ads campaigns, Product Targeting ads and Sponsored Brand ads
• You have deep knowledge of using match types and negative keywords
Other skills that would be great to have include:
• Brand Analytics experience
• Excel experience creating macros
(If you’re interested in the role but don’t have experience with Seller Central, then if you meet other criteria and you can answer the questions asked at the end, send us a message and let Martin Ellis know how you think you would fit with this role.)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
• Fully location independent job
• Experience working with established 7 and 8 figure Amazon brands
• Competitive basic salary up to £40k.
• Great opportunity to develop your skills, grow your network, and work with a super smart team
• Opportunity to work on exciting accounts, innovate, move the needle, and help shape the future for clients.
Apply to Martin Ellis with your CV along with a covering letter answering these 2 questions:
1. If you have a search term in a campaign with no impressions, how would you go about diagnosing the issue?
2. When you are optimising keywords in your Amazon PPC campaigns, how do you determine if the search term is worth keeping or negating?
If you have any queries, please call Martin on the number below.
Martin Ellis 07823 887982 firstname.lastname@example.org