Our client have been at the forefront of the bespoke interior products for more the 25 years.
Everything is designed and made by the company in their workshops. Their customers are mainly architects and designers, and sometimes people who just want beautiful interiors.
They are looking for an ambitious Client Development Manager to support their continued growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard-working and reliable person to create a real impact for their business.
Location London Design Centre, Chelsea
Reports To: Sales and Business Development Director
Main function of role:
To acquire, build and manage new and existing client relationships with a focus on selling and upselling through understanding the unique manufacturing capabilities of our client’s products and services.
- To create profitable business opportunities for the company through generating, managing and closing sales enquiries
- To regularly communicate and maintain relationships with prospect, dormant and key clients via phone, email and visits
- Identify new potential clients and strategically approach, develop and convert into new accounts.
- To actively promote and carry out client meetings
- To attend networking events and webinars
- To greet Clients and deal with enquires from Showroom
- Ensure excellent level of product knowledge for standard products and our client’s bespoke service
- Continuous assessment of the market place providing detailed information of latest trends in products and finishes.
- Manage and maintain the Showroom environment to ensure that all aspects are in premium condition at all times. In addition, when required provide additional Showroom cover, this may include weekends and evenings.
- Accurately maintain client information, proposals, sales pipeline and outcomes in line with company KPI’s and expectations.
- Maintain productive relationships with the other brands that make up the Edward Alexander Group, sharing knowledge and best practices where appropriate
- Sales targets met or exceeded
- At all times promote positive perceptions of the Company brand
- When required work with our client marketing team to provide market research and client and competitor intelligence.
- Accurate internal reporting, forecasting, analysis and administration
Other significant duties/responsibilities
- Coordinate with Bespoke team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Liaise closely with other team members to ensure smooth process and procedure
- Highlight potential risks and opportunities to Directors
- Effectively communicate, both internally and to prospects, suppliers, clients, etc
- Pro-actively develop own skills, knowledge and experience, both of our industry and best practice within it and contribute to the development of colleagues wherever possible.
Knowledge / Previous Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in sales and the Interior Design industry
£35k + bonuses
PLEASE NOTE: In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to perform other tasks or duties commensurate with the role, as reasonably requested by their manager from time to time.
Recruitment South East aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the RSE Group Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.