Our client is a well-known motorcycle exhaust manufacturer based near Lewes. They are currently looking for a Content Creator to join their team in Lewes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking and editing the photos for the website alongside their promotional videos. You will also be responsible for daily uploading and maintaining content across their web pages and managing their ever growing social media platforms (Instagram/Facebook) with enthusiasm and a keen eye for detail.
- Strong digital content and marketing experience, photo/video editing experience (specifically Photoshop/final cut pro)
- Creativity to maximise exposure of our products.
- Some experience within customer service role would also be beneficial
- Experience with apple computers is essential as these will be used daily
- They are ideally looking for someone with a passion for motorsport, more specifically Motorcycle racing as its what drives their business.
The successful applicant will need to drive and have their own transport due to the rural location.
Our client is open to freelance/part-time/full time candidates.
Salary: £20k-25k (negotiable, DOE)
The working hours are 7:30am-4:30pm, Monday – Friday
Holiday 20 days plus bank holidays
Recruitment South East aim to respond to all applications personally. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, we regret this is not always possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please be advised that you have not been successful in this instance. Please note the Recruitment South East Privacy Notice is available on our website. A paper copy is available upon request.