We are working with a large fulfilment company for insurers, who specialise in home contents. They are based in the centre of Eastbourne, within walking distance from the train station. They are currently expanding their claims department and are seeking Claim Handlers to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Starting salary is £19,000- £20,000 dependent on experience and will be reviewed upon successful probation. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 17.30pm.
Roles and responsibilities:
- To discuss with policyholders during the first call and record accurately within the Claims Management System
- To arrange and agree with the customer any necessary appointments for either home-inspection or collection of products as required
- To validate and negotiate all replacement products with policyholder’s using both the Company’s software applications and your own product knowledge to ensure that all offers are correct in terms of the policy cover
- To provide clients and policyholders regular updates in relation to the progress of claims and ensure timely responses to all call back requests made by them
- To ensure all diary actions, Claims Management System requests and personal reminders assigned to you are managed and processed in a timely manner
- Have experience within a Sales and/or Customer Service role
- Have good negotiating skills
- Be customer focused
- Have a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Have ability to work to deadlines and achieve results under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please call Recruitment South East on 01580 234800