Our client is a reputable, family owned company providing all aspects of domestic, commercial and industrial electrical services.
They are currently looking for an Electrician to undertake a variety of work, Installation, Maintenance and Electrical test and inspection.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This is a customer facing role so all candidates will need to be presentable and there is an aspect of customer service involved. Candidates must be competent in testing and inspection and evidence of your experience in this area will be required.
- Installation work on electrical projects across Sussex and Kent to regulation standards.
- Testing and inspection
- Carry out duties as a lead electrician on site when required.
- Communication with client / consultant / site foreman as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- You will be professional and knowledgeable in your approach to dealing with clients and colleagues and exhibit a positive attitude towards work.
- You will be a competent in electrical installation to the 18th Edition and have the ability to work within a team environment and organise other’s to complete a specific task.
- You must be Qualified to 18th Edition, Experience of working alone and as part of a team, supporting colleagues to reach set targets and deadlines.
Salary: £28k – £35k