FIELD SALES AGENT
Are you looking for your next role? Are you passionate about the outdoors?
Salary IRO £35,000
We are working with a specialist tent manufacturer and due to exciting expansion, they are seeking a responsible, self-motivated, organised Field Sales Agent to join their team.
Working from their Kent office for 1-2 days a week, you will mainly be required and expected on the road; travelling around the South East/London area bringing in new leads and sales.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key decision makers.
- Working closely with senior management, this position is charged with managing their territory, forecasting growth and opportunities, identifying retailers to cultivate relationships with, to scale and to grow, and executing territory plans.
- Spotting trends in brand and category performance – summarising and presenting these to the product design for consideration in future ranges
- Responsible for creating and managing appointment calendars, preparing for and executing line presentations, identifying retailer marketing needs, and implementing marketing tools to ensure a maximized Brand Presence at the retailer.
- Entering sales contracts on behalf of the company and following through with attention to detail
- On occasion attend shows, festivals and exhibitions showcasing our product line and build industry relationships and awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, B.A. in Business or related field desired
- At least three plus years’ experience in the outdoor industry is a mandatory requirement
- Preference is for the candidate to be based close to our current office in Kent
- History of successfully forecasting for and achieving sales growth goals
- Proven ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Demonstrated desire and passion for camping and outdoors
- Demonstrated results in executing multiple projects on a seasonal basis
- Exposure to forecasting, budget and financial management processes
- Relationship Management
- Sales Cycle Acumen & Ability to Close the Sale
- Skill to sell camping equally at a high level
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Organization and Communication skills
- Comfortable spending up 70% of time on the road traveling the territory
- Creative and resourceful, and strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- This role comes with lots of opportunity to progress within a realistic timescale into more senior positions such as Territory Manager.
- Role will be based out of our current office in just outside Tonbridge, Kent 2/ 3 days a week with the other days on the road.
- Flexible working hours