Hastings Adventure Golf is one of the South East’s well established leading leisure attractions. The site boasts three championship quality mini golf courses, a fish and chip shop, two ice cream and drinks kiosks, Beach Retreat Café, a further street food outlet and trampolines. The site attracts thousands of visitors per year peaking in the summer months.
The company has various positions available to join our exciting, energetic, and enthusiastic team in an expanding successful family run company. The positions are currently in our fish and chip shop to assist in it’s daily running. We are unique to most; our high efficiency range and frying in beef dripping stands us apart from others in the area. The work can be intense yet extremely rewarding.
The company offers many team member benefits ranging from discounts on fashion & groceries to a GP on demand service. All positions offer the opportunity for progression, the company has various levels within its structure ranging from team members to Team Leaders & Managers.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following qualities.
· 1 year previous experience in a Fryer’s role using deep fat fryers.
· Be passionate about food and customer service
· Take direction well and have the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst under pressure
· Have resilience – demonstrating the ability to deal with a wide range of people and emotional situations along with fluctuating workloads
· Ensure the food produced and served meets the companies’ high standards with regards to quality, portion size and presentation
· Ensure adherence to all food safety, health and safety and other relevant legislation
· Support the team in delivering an EHO Food Safety rating of no less than 5*
· Experience in fish cutting fillets to a consistent size and cut
· Experience in potato preparation
· A hands-on approach and the ability to keep calm and level-headed under pressure is essential
The successful applicant must be reliable, hardworking, and comfortable with responsibility. Only serious applicants who can work the hours listed need apply for this full-time position.
Hours – multiple positions available ranging from 25-40 average per week. Hours will be varied to suit the business, weekends, evenings, and bank holidays expected
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Salary starting from: £10-£14 per hour depending on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £10.00 – £14.00 per hour
Start date: Interviews January 2022