Do you have 1st and 2nd line helpdesk experience? Due to a growing order book, our client is looking to hire an IT Operations Support Analyst.
You will be predominantly responsible for 1st and 2nd line support and maintaining physical IT equipment at all Company locations.
The role is based at Head office in Bexhill-on-sea, East Sussex.
· Provide IT support to Head Office and users
· To ensure all calls/issues are correctly logged in the helpdesk system
· Build desktop devices (PC’s, Laptops, iGels, iPads etc) to standard company build specifications
· To monitor Microsoft licencing usage and alert when limits are reached
· Provide out of hours/weekend on-call support (1 weekend in 5)
· To fault find/resolve PC/Hardware issues
· To visit parks and provide IT support/help (one week in 5)
· Ability to build/troubleshoot PC’s and Printers
· Windows 10 experience
· Experience of Citrix and VMware server environments
· Experience of Microsoft Azure
· Knowledge of IP Telephony and systems (Avaya)
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, including O365
· Experience of asset management and tracking for IOS and Android devices
· Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
· Team player who is flexible and able to adapt to business needs.
· Customer Service focused
· Able to manage time effectively and to set priorities based on business needs and meet deadlines
· Ability to learn new methods, systems and processes and adapt to changes in agreed time scales
· Desire/ability to work successfully in a fast-moving company environment
· Good iPhone/iPad knowledge, with the ability to setup devices for users